03-看到有人发起好帖,有人附和跟贴,快乐极了

作者: Helen    时间: 2004-10-26 23:23:23

04-辛苦发的贴子只有人看没人顶!气死俺咧!!!

05- 偶尔遭遇黑客,世界一片灰暗

06-孤独的时候,不禁黯然垂泪

07-无论如何,我都是你心中永远的天使!!!

作者: Helen    时间: 2004-10-26 23:43:54

看到最后一句,微微一笑,不错,尘中,你是我们心中永远的天使:)

想起一首曾经很爱却又许久不曾听起的老歌“I'm Your Angel”:)...久远得歌词都记不住了:)...翻出来一并送给你:)

作者: 尘中有缘    时间: 2004-10-27 21:07:50

哈哈哈哈~~~谢谢HELEN这么珍贵的礼物,

让我开心的不得了,没想到你怎么猜得这么准,

那个白白胖胖的小企鹅和尘中一模一样喔!

而且也很贴近尘中的心声,

相信也道出了许多斑竹的心声,在此加为精华贴,

也谢谢你的用心与支持!

不过,我想我绝对不是大家心中的天使,因为天使哪有这么胖的啊

也没有早早就睡觉天使,天使都是在晚上出现的啊

只要大家不把我当成恶魔就好

希望尘中带给大家的是一份快乐的心情和一点花香,还有一点阳光

作者: linda    时间: 2004-10-27 22:26:13

真的好象哦,很可爱的的尘中哦,带给我们的永远是快乐的心情哦,我也希望每个潘迷都过着快乐的每一天!
作者: bydtlkk    时间: 2004-10-30 17:24:32

终于有人给尘中画像了,还挺像,哈哈

作者: yuyu    时间: 2004-11-2 00:21:49

竟然不会发图片了:(

版主别忘记扫地啊~~

作者: yuyu    时间: 2004-11-2 00:22:32

我赞成!!!
作者: amangda    时间: 2005-7-7 13:24:03

尘中,我总是在想,想看看你长什么样?可你总是那么的神秘,

今日一看,原来你在大家的心目是个天使,那么的可爱,可见大家对你是多么的喜爱!

你也肯定猜不出我是谁。

作者: sweat    时间: 2005-7-8 11:56:46

哈哈,这个样子真的是神似极了

万份有幸,曾有七个夜晚和天使同床共眠,哈哈,只是我太困了,没有看到天使的翅膀!

有这么好的运气,是不是天使一直在为大家祝福:)

尘中,小天使,要加油哦!!

作者: 王月    时间: 2005-8-20 12:22:38

太可爱了:)
作者: sweat    时间: 2005-11-22 21:26:50

I'm Your Angel No Mountains too high, for you to climb All you have to do is have some climbing faith, oh yeah No rivers too wide, for you to make it across All you have to do is believe it when you pray And then you will see, the morning will come And everyday will be bright as the sun All of your fears cast them on me I just want you to see... I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I'll hear your voices when you call me I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no difference who you are I am your angel I'm your angel I saw the teardrops, and I heard you cry All you need is time, seek me and you shall find You have everything and you're still lonely It doesn't have to be this way, let me show you a better day And then you will see, the morning will come And all of your days will be bright as the sun So all of your fears, just cast them on me How can I make you see... I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I'll hear your voices when you call me I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no difference who you are I am your angel I'm your angel And when it's time to face the storm I'll be right by your side Grace will keep up safe and warm And I know we will survive And when it seems as if your end is drawing near Don't you dare give up the fight Just put your trust beyond the sky... I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I'll hear your voices when you call me I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no difference who you are I am your angel I'm your angel I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I'll hear your voices when you call me I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no difference who you are I am your angel I'm your angel

再看看尘中可爱的样子,很久没有象以前那样联系了,不知道这位小天使好不好,找出那首歌吧,只是我觉得那首歌应该是you are our angle,不过,一样送上了!

作者: 我就是我    时间: 2006-3-30 23:33:00

是有些神秘,但是我个人认为她不是天使。(别打我!)

我说10楼的,你也不怕别人扁你哟。至少我现在就想扁你。

不过画的还不错,也有一点像,不过我怎么觉得好像是一个营养过度的天使。我想她可能想告诉尘中:你应该减肥了!

欢迎光临 用心爱你潘美辰歌友网 (http://www.panmei.net/bbs/) Powered by Discuz! X2